Thursday 11 January 2018

20 Years of... Progress?

I started Warhammer in 1999. Next year, that'll make 20 years I've been in this hobby. And as I spend this week horizontal with the flu, I'm looking back on my progress.

I've never finished an army.

A Mordheim warband, that took 15 years, but that's the only playable, table-top ready force I've ever finished for any GW system. I've done lots of other stuff, re: Napoleonics, Star Wars, even some Dark Future. But Warhammer got me into this, and I want to finish SOMETHING.

So. In 2018, before I've been at this 20 years, I'm going to finish two to three armies.

Seraphon and Kharadron, amd maybe a Lizardmen army. I could run that with Seraphon obviously, but I've got a lot of 5th edition models I might want to stay a bit more classic with.

So expect updates on that, amd, someday, an actual update on all those finished Napoleonics amd Star Wars. Someday when Nurgle's not got me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment